Pages

My village in the middle of flower field

My old village is a small village, is located at the foot of a mountain range.

My flower field
My flower field
The villagers are very poor. Every day, they have to work very hard. The main occupation of the people in my village was growing cereal crops, vegetables and flowers. Land is no more. Is all barren rocks. So, sometimes proceeds from the sale of flowers and grain nor enough to spend.

Although poor but in return, the natural landscape of my village is beautiful and spacious all year round thanks to the bright yellow flowering seasons.

You absolutely could download this photo for wallpaper for your computer or your phone and remember to share this article with your friends to read. Thank you very much!

You should also see another picture in my village in the article: The Brassica Flower Fields in my beloved homeland

No comments :

Post a Comment