Pages

The Brassica Flower Fields in my beloved homeland

I do not know where in the world have such Brassica Flower fields in the villages of my country?

Brassica nigra flower
Brassica nigra flowers of the fields around my village 
When flowers bloom, their yellow covering the fields and hillsides. Under the valleys also are covered by Brassica Flower.

There are a lot of tourists from many other countries come here to take pictures of the Brassica Flower fields when Brassica Flower bloom.

Brassica nigra flowers
Their colors are bright yellow
And of course, at the flowering season, thousands of young people in my country also get together for looking for these places to take pictures and watch the flowers.

First, invite you to see the Brassica Flowers are planted in the fields of my hometown. Please enjoy the beauty of our flower fields to see how they are beautiful.

Brassica nigra flowers
Brassica nigra flowers
Note remember the source: wikiflower.blogspot.com if you re-post my post.

No comments :

Post a Comment